You learn something new everyday – that is, if you are paying attention! Obviously, it’s May now, but I’m still learning! I was distracted by a dream-come-true adventure – some of which I will share later. 😉
In March I learned ….
1. … that even though I am the same person, my DILs react differently to me. So, I react differently to them. Which probably causes them to respond differently to me ….
2. … that you can’t make someone like you. You just can’t. So, stop trying. It’s pretty pathetic.
3. … that my new DIL, Natalie, is a good cook! She prepared a tasty Italian chicken dish on Friday night and chicken stew that Sunday. Mmmm.
4. … that a worthy goal will stretch you … by challenging your excuses, demanding that you re-examine your priorities, and giving you a glimpse of what could be! Adopt one … and run with it!
5. … that, given enough time and room, even normally quiet introverts will share significant things with you. Beautiful!
April, here I come! ….. Hmmm. Maybe I should skip April and go straight through to May.